The funding form that parents can complete if they are unsure if they are entitled to the funding is called Eligibility Checking Permission (ECPC2) Form which can be found [here] or we have some in reception. They can complete this form and send it off free post back to the council. The council will then write back to them to say if they are entitled or not.